Hopefully Rich Franklin....and Chris Todd.
who would tennessee possibly get if tennesse by chance offers fulmer his 6 million buyout??
i know it is a big if but we can still hope
"I'd walk through hell in a gasoline suit to keep playin baseball"
-Pete Rose
Hopefully Rich Franklin....and Chris Todd.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
you can have wade phillips.
I wouldn't mind seeing maybe Lane Kiffin, Will Muschamp, Bud Foster, Mike Leach, or there are probably several more just can't think of them at this time.
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
I think and have already said on here I think Kiffin is your man...They need to fire fatty now and get on with grabbing Lane
Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
[img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]
Kiffin will probably take Willingham's place at Washington
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
Washington will make a run at Missouri's head coach and/or OC first I believe.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: UTVols2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I wouldn't mind seeing maybe Lane Kiffin, Will Muschamp, Bud Foster, Mike Leach, or there are probably several more just can't think of them at this time. </div></div>
lane kiffin should be coral gables bound.....but because donna shalala sucks he wont be
shes also the reason that we dont have mike leach and his offense the last two years
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
Kiffin wanted to come to the SEC last year, thats what started alot of his troubles with Al Davis, he wanted to go to Arkansas and be in the SEC
Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
[img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]
Tommy Bowden would look good in Tennessee orange.
Bookmarks